Testimony Of A Graduate Who Survived Boko Haram's Attack



Abubakar Umar narrates his affliction as he best up his affidavit during graduation at American University of Nigeria, Yola Adamawa State bygone May 11th. He accelerating with a amount in Petroleum Chemistry and he accurate out about how he was hijacked on his way and attempt in both accoutrements in November 2014 by associates of Boko Haram.
“I anticipate I should accept died on that day, I could accept died on that day. I absent so abundant blood, there wasn’t any medication. I just saw these humans advancing out of the bush. They were agreeable ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is greatest) and cutting at my car.
At aboriginal I chock-full because some of them had aggressive trousers and boots but again I noticed their headbands and what they were saying, so I realised they were insurgents. They attempt me in my appropriate arm. I connected (driving). I didn’t apperceive area I was going. I just kept on driving. I anticipation I would ability a checkpoint and address the case. I never met any checkpoint. I put mud and craven dung on my arch to attending like a madman. I removed my shoes and put them in my pocket… (but) I didn’t see Boko Haram. But somehow I anticipate the Lord kept me animate for a appropriate acumen and one of those affidavit was to complete my degree. I’ve fabricated it and I’ve graduated, so I’m actual happy” he said as he best up his degree.

No comments: